There’s a lot of people who don’t like phone calls, which is something we really understand at Hunsbury Heating. If you’d prefer not to call, we’re available by text (07919 008441), email (email@example.com) or from any of our contact forms on our website.
If you are feeling brave and you want to call, you can rest assured you’ll be met by friendly, helpful and reliable team.
Whilst it can seem daunting, we’re here to help and happy to go above and beyond to have you up and running. Whilst we may not always have the information you need over the phone, we’ll help you get to the root cause.
Here’s our guide to make sure we have all the information we need to have you back up and running in no time.
Should I Prepare?
Whilst we certainly won’t be annoyed if you haven’t prepared for the call, there’s some information that would be handy for us to know, ready to book you in.
1. Write down as much information as possible about the problem. Whether you’ve sprung a leak or your boiler / hot water isn’t working, the more information the better. This will give us a better understanding of the issue and help you remember details you may otherwise forget. That way we can get back to you with accurate recommendations, ready for our fix.
2. If you’re planning on having a new bathroom installed, need a tap or shower fitted or are looking for a new boiler, it would be incredibly useful to have an idea of what you want. Whilst we can guide you, particularly when it comes to boilers, if you have an idea of what you want going in, we can give a better indication of cost from the off.
What To Expect From Your Gas Engineer
1. At Hunsbury Heating, we understand that not everyone’s a gas engineer. That’s why we’ll take the time to talk through our process and your options in simple, easy to understand language. Don’t be afraid to ask questions if you have any queries about our services, we’re always happy to discuss in more detail.
2. Choosing the right engineer is a very personal choice and you should take due consideration, particularly for costly jobs. Don’t feel rushed into making your decision. Our engineers will provide you with all the information and give you the time to decide if you want to move forwards.
3. We’ll always agree a price with you before undertaking any work, as well as a timescale. This helps both us and you. Where we need more information to give you a price, we’ll let you know. Whilst you may want to haggle on price, we always offer you the very best rate we can, right from the start, so you can sleep soundly knowing you’ve had the best deal.
4. We’re not in the habit of chasing customers, but don’t be surprised if we give you a nudge after a few days. It’s helpful for planning and scheduling to know what jobs we have coming up, and we fully respect your decision if you decide not to go ahead.
For all your gas, plumbing and bathroom needs, call Hunsbury Heating today on 07919 008441. With decades of experience we’ve built an outstanding reputation as Gas Safe Registered engineers in Northampton and Northamptonshire.